Saturday, May 10, 2014

Welcome to Dreams Awakened Studios

So, as you may see, I have renamed "DreamBreakerStudios", "Dreams Awakened Studios." Why is that? One excuse I give might stand out as obvious to some of your readers at home, in that "Dream Breaker" doesn't really make a lot of sense in context to what I actually do, and "Dreams Awakened" is much more fitting. The whole idea for this site in the first place started back in 9th grade for me and two friends, who wanted to deliver real game journalism, great game video content, and great news. My first main thing should be E3 this year, and I will finally have awakened the dreams me and friends used to have when starting up the original site back in 2009. Welcome aboard to Dreams Awakened Studios! A new, and way improved Dream Breaker Studios. I do hope you enjoy your stay!

Stay tuned for editorials, reviews, news, and videos of all kinds!

No comments:

Post a Comment